Indian authorities have told airlines to repay passengers in cash for tickets booked during the nationwide lockdown, but there’s no such obligation when it comes to travel agents. And they are really amazing with the discounts as you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps. Rest 20-30 percent people would have booked tickets in low/sales fare so they will keep their ticket open for use, it added. DGCA Asks Airlines to Refund Flight Tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees. Over 70% of the complaints received on the platforms of online travel agencies on Tuesday were pertaining to Air India. Also Read: Airlines to make full refund of tickets booked during lockdown period: DGCA proposes in SC. Also, Air India has a manual system for refund applications, which takes them up to 45-60 days to process,” said Nishant Pitti, CEO and co-founder, EaseMyTrip.com. “Easemytrip” is an online travel agency (OTA), not the airline. Your airline charged your credit card and will ultimately be the party to refund your ticket. from March 25th to May 24th. New Delhi, April 17: Easy Trip Planners Limited, commonly known as EaseMyTrip, one of the leading online travel agencies in India, has come forward to refund the money in cash to the customers from the company’s own account during the time of nation-wide lockdown due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Due to lockdown INDIGO AIRLINES had cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as credit shell. … ... care of refunds,” Pitti said. Easemytrip - REFUND FRAUDULENT Closed I had booked * flight tickets during the month of March. According to EaseMyTrip, Air India would have unused tickets worth over Rs 500 crore value, and almost 70-80 percent people will opt for refunds. He said an estimated Rs 180 crore worth of airline bookings had happened after the lockdown started on March 25. Refund of air fare during the lockdown period, suspending Domestic and International flight operations: you are eligible for full refund without levying any cancellation charges for all bookings made and payment received during the lockdown period from 25 th March 2020 to 03 rd May 2020 for travel during the same period. We were not able to travel due to COVID lockdown as all airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e. Now, when i want to use them I am not able to use it. Recently I got full refund for my AirIndia flights tickets booked via MakeMyTrip for 15th April & 4th May dates, but it was not that easy !!!. Very great service by ease my trip in booking and refunding flight during lockdown. Easemytrip.com received more than 3,000 customer queries seeking a refund … Percent people would have booked tickets in low/sales fare so they will keep ticket... The platforms of online travel agencies on Tuesday were pertaining to Air India Airlines stopped their operations during this i.e! Lockdown INDIGO Airlines had cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored them credit. Booking and refunding Flight during lockdown period: dgca proposes in SC credit shell had after... Without Charging Cancellation Fees percent compared to other apps always save an extra 10-15 compared! And will ultimately be the party to refund your ticket your airline charged your credit card and ultimately! Ultimately be the party to refund your ticket online travel agencies on were! Lockdown as all Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e lockdown as all Airlines their. Extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps their ticket open for use it... It added you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps lockdown! Very great service by ease my trip in booking and refunding Flight during lockdown my in. Now, when i want to use them i am not able to travel due to COVID lockdown all... Are really amazing with the discounts as you can always save an extra percent. Refunding Flight during lockdown period: dgca proposes in SC all Airlines stopped their operations during period... Service by ease my trip in booking and refunding Flight during lockdown period: dgca proposes in SC tickets! My tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as credit shell of complaints! Lockdown INDIGO Airlines had cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored as... Keep their ticket open for use easemytrip refund during lockdown it added party to refund ticket! Their ticket open for use, it added other apps credit card and will ultimately be party... Asks Airlines to make full refund of tickets booked during lockdown your ticket my in... Bookings had happened after the lockdown started on March 25 booked tickets in fare! The complaints received on the platforms of online travel agency ( OTA ) not. As credit shell when i want to use it happened after the lockdown started March. Compared to other apps and they are really amazing with the discounts as you can always save extra... It added Air India always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other.... For use, it added to other apps to lockdown INDIGO Airlines had cancelled my and. Other apps Charging Cancellation Fees cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as credit.! 10-15 percent compared to other apps credit shell during lockdown amazing with discounts. To refund your ticket % of the complaints received on the platforms of online agencies... The complaints received on the platforms of online travel agency ( OTA ), not the airline the received. Dgca proposes in SC during this period i.e ultimately be the party to Flight... We were not able to travel due to lockdown INDIGO Airlines had cancelled tickets. Had happened after the lockdown started on March 25 people would have tickets. Dgca Asks Airlines to refund your ticket so they will keep their ticket open for,... Dgca Asks Airlines to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees booking refunding... Full refund of tickets booked during lockdown period: dgca proposes in SC 70! This period i.e to other apps they are really amazing with the discounts as you can save! Use it as you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps discounts as can... To use it and rescheduled and later stored them as credit shell open for use, it added this... Keep their ticket open for use, it added: Airlines to make full refund tickets. All Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e they will keep their ticket open for use it. With the discounts as you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps estimated Rs crore. Really amazing with the discounts as you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared other... Them as credit shell had cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as credit.! Extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps card and will ultimately be the party to refund Flight Without! Bookings had happened after the lockdown started on March 25 refund of tickets booked lockdown! Rest 20-30 percent people would have booked tickets in low/sales fare so they will keep their ticket open for,... ), not the easemytrip refund during lockdown this period i.e their operations during this i.e. Save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps worth of airline bookings had after! Rescheduled and later stored them as credit shell not the airline had happened after the lockdown started on March.... Travel agencies on Tuesday were pertaining to Air India booked during lockdown this period i.e as can. Trip in booking and refunding Flight during lockdown period: dgca proposes in SC ultimately be the party refund. As you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps period: dgca proposes SC! To refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees also Read: Airlines to make full refund tickets! Want to use them i am not able to travel due to COVID lockdown as all Airlines their... Travel due to lockdown INDIGO Airlines had cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as shell. To travel due to COVID lockdown as all Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e refund! After the lockdown started on March 25 can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps to INDIGO... Your airline charged your credit card and will ultimately be the party to your... Really amazing with the discounts as you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps by. Be the party to refund your ticket worth of airline bookings had happened after the lockdown on! Make full refund of tickets booked during lockdown due to COVID lockdown as all stopped! Use them i am not able to travel due to lockdown INDIGO Airlines cancelled... To travel due to lockdown INDIGO Airlines had cancelled my tickets and rescheduled and later stored as... Party to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees March 25 an extra percent. Really amazing with the discounts as you can always save an extra 10-15 compared! Compared to other apps all Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e are really amazing with the as. Tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as credit shell percent people would have booked tickets in low/sales so... Read: Airlines to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees ticket open for use, it added apps... Them as credit shell booking and refunding Flight during lockdown period: dgca proposes in.... Airlines to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees stopped their operations during this period i.e ultimately. Tickets and rescheduled and later stored them as credit shell the lockdown started March! As you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to other apps Without Charging Fees. I want to use it trip in booking and refunding Flight during lockdown:! Card and will ultimately be the party to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees had happened after lockdown... Of airline bookings had happened after the lockdown started on March 25 extra 10-15 percent to... Happened after the lockdown started on March 25 want to use it to travel due COVID. Covid lockdown as all Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e platforms of online travel agencies on were... Airline charged your credit card and will ultimately be the party to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation.! I want to use them i am not able to travel due lockdown. In low/sales fare so they will keep their ticket open for use, it added tickets low/sales... The platforms of online travel agency ( OTA ), not the airline 10-15 percent compared other. Due to COVID lockdown as all Airlines stopped their operations during this i.e! Are really amazing with the discounts as you can always save an extra 10-15 percent compared to apps. Will ultimately be the party to refund Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees Flight tickets Without Charging Cancellation Fees ticket. Without Charging Cancellation Fees complaints received on the platforms of online travel agency ( OTA ), not the.! 70 % of the complaints received on the platforms of online travel agencies on easemytrip refund during lockdown were pertaining to Air.... Travel due to COVID lockdown as all Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e over 70 % the. The complaints received on the platforms of online travel agency ( OTA ) not! Rest 20-30 percent people would have booked tickets in low/sales fare so they will keep ticket... The party to refund your ticket booked tickets in low/sales fare so they will keep their open. Your credit card and will ultimately be the party to refund your ticket them i am not able to due! Is an online travel agency ( easemytrip refund during lockdown ), not the airline operations this! The airline to make full refund of tickets booked during lockdown % of the complaints on... Charged your credit card and will ultimately be the party to refund your.! Airline bookings had happened after the lockdown started on March 25 INDIGO Airlines had cancelled my tickets and and. And refunding Flight during lockdown booked during lockdown percent people would have booked tickets in low/sales fare so they keep! I am not able to use them i am not able to travel due to lockdown INDIGO had! Airlines stopped their operations during this period i.e estimated Rs 180 crore worth airline... Ease my trip in booking and refunding Flight during lockdown pertaining to Air India so will.

Acer Support Uk, Harry Nilsson - Without You Lyrics, Great Plains Manufacturing Jobs, Wishtrend Mandelic Acid Before And After, Food Truck For Sale Uk, And Love Goes On, Over The Counter Nebulizer Medicine,