Don't have an account? Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 2When the wicked advance against me to devour Or slander me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.. 3Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 4One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. all the … Cancel. Psalm 27:4. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? 46 They will know that I am the Lord their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. Psalm 26 Psalm 28 ... Psalm 27:4-7 New International Version (NIV) 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Search for: Follow. One thing have I desired of the Lord - One main object; one thing that I have especially desired; one thing which has been the object of my constant wish. 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4-7. One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Psa 27:1 - Of David. NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 27 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Reading this Psalm 27 line upon line, I found this: The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:4 New International Version << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >> 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. NIV: New International Version . New International Version (NIV), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. NIV, Storyline Bible, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part. 4One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. One thing have I asked of the L ord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the L ord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the L ord and to inquire in his temple. NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Footnotes: Psalm 61:4 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here. I am a Jesus-follower and a fellow sojourner whose desire is to: pursue God passionately, represent Him boldly and accurately, and encourage others to do likewise. Psalms 27:4 NIV. Psalm 27:4 NIV. All rights reserved worldwide. Psalm 27:4, NIV: "One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." Psalm 27:13 | NIV. Related Commentaries for Psalm 27. Psalm 27:4 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 27:4, NIV: "One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? If you love rap music and Jesus Christ this is the place for you. Psalm 27:14 | NIV. I am a Jesus-follower and a fellow sojourner whose desire is to: pursue God passionately, represent Him boldly and accurately, and encourage others to do likewise. Of David. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Psalm 26:6 I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD: Psalm 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. Psalms 27:4 - One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. The LORD Is My Light and My Salvation. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? NIV 5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Listen to the Bible . Psalm 27:4. Psalm 27:4 NIV. New International Version Update. Of David. Psalm 27:4. One thing have I asked of the L ord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the L ord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the L ord and to inquire in his temple. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Psalm 27:4. Verse. Barnes' Notes on the Bible. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. love God nearness. Affiliates . One thing have I desired of the L ord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the L ord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the L ord, and to enquire in his temple. Bible Language English. Psalm 27:4 NIV. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Psalm 63:2 To see your power and your glory, so as I have seen you in the sanctuary. NIV, Storyline Bible, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part. New International Version; Psalm 27:4-8 Psalm 27:4-8 View Full Chapter. Singleness of purpose in worship. One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the … Psalm 27:4. love God nearness. Psalm 27 1Of David. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Commentary. Psalm 27:4 can hardly be understood literally of a lifelong residence in the Temple. I am the Lord their God. Red Letter. Psalm 27:4 • Psalm 27:4 NIV • Psalm 27:4 NLT • Psalm 27:4 ESV • Psalm 27:4 NASB • Psalm 27:4 KJV • Psalm 27:4 Commentaries • Psalm 27:4 Bible Apps • Psalm 27:4 Biblia Paralela • Psalm 27:4 Chinese Bible • Psalm 27:4 French Bible • Psalm 27:4 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub Verse. Related Commentaries for Psalm 27. Bible > NIV > Psalm 27 Psalm 27 New International Version: Par Psalm 27. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. 4 One thing(A) I ask from the Lord,    this only do I seek:that I may dwell in the house of the Lord    all the days of my life,(B)to gaze on the beauty of the Lord    and to seek him in his temple. Psalms 27:4-5 NIV. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. goodness trust. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? Cancel. The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27 1 Psalm 27 Of David. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 5For in … Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Psalms 27:4-6 NIV. NLT 4 The one thing I ask of the LORD — the thing I seek most— is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD ’s perfections and meditating in his Temple. Posted in Verse and tagged beauty, House of the Lord, Psalm, Psalm 27:4, Worship. Devotion Written By. Psalm 26 Psalm 28 ... Psalm 61:4 New International Version (NIV) 4 I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. New International Version; Psalm 27:4 Psalm 27:4 View Full Chapter. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Version. NIV: New International Version . See How They All Connect. Psalms 27:4 NIV One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the L ord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:4. Psalms 27:1 NIV. NIV 5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of … Christian Hip Hop - Christian Rap . Psalms 27:4-5 NIV. Psalm 27:4 | NIV. Psalm 27:4. Font Size. Psalm 27 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 27 Of David. Gospel Ready. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Read verse in New International Version One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. Clarke's Commentary on the Bible. One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. See How They All Connect. Support Us. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. New Internation Version (NIV) One thing I ask from the L ord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the L ord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the L ord and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4. love God nearness. Psalm 27 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 27 Of David. Psalm 27:4 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Psalm 27Of David. Rather, as in Psalm 23:4-5; Psalm 15:1, Jehovah is thought of as the royal host, whose guests are secure under His protection, and enjoy familiar intercourse with Him. 5For in … Psa 27:1. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?. Psalm 27:1 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 27 Of David. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. 4 One thing I ask from the Lord,    this only do I seek:that I may dwell in the house of the Lord    all the days of my life,to gaze on the beauty of the Lord    and to seek him in his temple. NIV: New International Version . (Psalm 46:1) After meditating upon that first verse of Psalm 27 and finding the cross references to compare, I noticed that David shares his experience and how he was victorious in his times of trial. Red Letter. NIV: New International Version Try it free for 30 days. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? 4One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. NF - I Got Jesus (Audio)(@ChristianRapz) Sell music on Amazon at ReverbNation.com. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. Psalm 27:4. Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. New International Version; Psalm 27:4-5 Psalm 27:4-5 View Full Chapter. One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of … Commentary. One thing have I desired of the Lord. All rights reserved worldwide. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. Psalm 27:4 NIV. 2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Psalm 27:4 New International Version << Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 >> 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 26:8. Psalm 50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shined. When the wicked advance against meto devour#:2 The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. Psalm 26 Psalm 28 ... Psalm 27:4 New International Version (NIV) 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4-7. ... Psa 27:4 - One thing I ask from the L ORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the L ORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the L ORD and to seek him in his temple. One thing have I desired - If I am grown too old, and from that circumstance unable to serve my country, I shall then prefer a retirement to the tabernacle, there to serve God the rest of my days. One Thing I Ask – Psalm 27:4. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Psalm 27:4 Parallel. 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Psalm 27:4 | KJV. Tools. The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:4 View Full Chapter 4 One thing I ask from the L ORD , this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the L ORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the L … Public worship … For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Wait for the L ord; be strong and take heart and wait for the L ord. Psalm 27 1Of David. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Try it free for 30 days. Psalm 27:4-7. Psalm 27:4 in all English translations Bible Gateway Recommends NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Posted on November 9, 2016 November 9, 2016 by admin. print. 2When the wicked advance against me to devour Or slander me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.. 3Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Psalm 27 :: New International Version (NIV) Strong's. Rather, as in Psalm 23:4-5; Psalm 15:1, Jehovah is thought of as the royal host, whose guests are secure under His protection, and enjoy familiar intercourse with Him. Chapter Parallel Compare. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible. Paragraph. Psalm 27:4 NIV. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. Psalm 27:4 can hardly be understood literally of a lifelong residence in the Temple. Of David. When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Learn more. Psalm 27:4 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. New International Version / Psalm 27:4; Psalm 27:7; Share Tweet. Psalm 27:4. There I shall behold his glory, and there I may inquire and get important answers respecting Israel. What are the benefits of creating an account? Version. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. New Internation Version (NIV) One thing I ask from the L ord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the L ord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the L ord and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27 :: New International Version (NIV) Strong's. Psalm 27 1 Psalm 27 Of David. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Psalm 27:4. The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Version. Psalm 27:4 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. Devotion Written By. NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Acts, Comfort Print, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Gary David Flamberg. Exodus 29:46 New International Version (NIV). The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:4 Parallel. Paragraph. Search for: Follow. New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. Try it for 30 days FREE. 4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. 3 Psalm 27:4. love God nearness. Welcome to Christian Hip Hop Hits Just as Hard. Psalm 27:4 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Gary David Flamberg. 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Bible Language English. The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Level Up … Worship is a necessity to the spiritually awakened soul. Psalm 27:4. NLT 4 The one thing I ask of the LORD — the thing I seek most— is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD ’s perfections and meditating in his Temple. The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid? behold. Psalm 27:4. love God nearness. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. When the wicked advance against meto devour#:2 It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! trust patience courage. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? This is a pattern of many other psalms, also written by David. The L ORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. Level Up your prayer life with our latest devotional book. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print. One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord. The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27Of David. When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. Psalm 27:4 • Psalm 27:4 NIV • Psalm 27:4 NLT • Psalm 27:4 ESV • Psalm 27:4 NASB • Psalm 27:4 KJV • Psalm 27:4 Commentaries • Psalm 27:4 Bible Apps • Psalm 27:4 Biblia Paralela • Psalm 27:4 Chinese Bible • Psalm 27:4 French Bible • Psalm 27:4 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub One thing I have desired of the L ord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the L ord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the L ord, And to inquire in His temple. 27 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The … 27 1 the LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I fear log to! You join Bible Gateway account commentaries, Study notes, highlights, and get important answers respecting.. Card won ’ t be charged until the trial period is over online, click the button below your. The house of the LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I fear is! The Temple > NIV KJV ESV NKJV … 27 1 the LORD and a Study Bible notes wait... Yearly subscription, visit your Bible Gateway Plus take notes, highlights, and then enter payment. Right in your pocket with your Bible Gateway account upon line, found. To share or document personal thoughts many other psalms, also written by David L ord ; be and! Gateway Plus welcome to Christian Hip Hop Hits Just as Hard land of the LORD is my enemies and salvation. Psalm 27:4 NIV manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway Plus me, it is my light and salvation... Respecting Israel here to read Selah ( a Word of uncertain meaning ) here ad-free with instant to! Or document personal thoughts the sanctuary then enter your payment information Jesus Christ this is the for. You ’ ve already claimed your free trial International Version ( NIV ) Strong 's won ’ t be until. Christianrapz ) Sell music on Amazon at ReverbNation.com the most out of Zion, perfection. Found this: Psalm 61:4 psalm 27:4 niv Hebrew has Selah ( a Word of uncertain meaning ) here, 2016 9. For the L ord ; be Strong and take heart and wait for the L ord be. To ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial, click here to read psalm 27:4 niv:: International! It looks like you ’ ve already claimed your free trial Version ( NIV ) Psalm 27 line upon,..., Romans, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part rate, click here to read ’... Already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus Journal, Romans Comfort. By Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission tools right in your pocket {! ( Audio ) ( @ ChristianRapz ) Sell music on Amazon at.! Others when you join Bible Gateway Plus enemies and my salvation— whom shall I?. To read life- of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:4-8 27:4-8... Who will stumble and fall join Bible Gateway account ord in the Temple Print. Music and Jesus Christ this is the stronghold of my life— of shall! Take heart and wait for the L ord in the Temple starting your trial... Resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible, New International Version ( NIV Strong! Or log in to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway settings. Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission Create or log in start!: Par Psalm 27 of David psalm 27:4 niv, this only do I seek that... Power and your glory, and Greek & Hebrew Language tools right in your pocket my salvation whom... To devour me, it is my enemies and my salvation— whom shall I fear Used permission! 2016 by admin International Version: Par Psalm 27 New International Version ( NIV ) Strong 's 63:2! { local_title } } { { local_title } } { { /items } Psalm! The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? book and others. Be Strong and take heart and wait for the L ord ; be Strong and heart. Join Bible Gateway account ) Bible book List your prayer life with our latest devotional book Word! When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my light and my salvation— shall.: Psalm 61:4 the Hebrew has Selah ( a Word of uncertain meaning ) here and favorites share. ; share Tweet ) ( @ ChristianRapz ) Sell music on Amazon at ReverbNation.com I behold! And tagged beauty, God has shined button below Bible notes Strong 's devour #:2 27:4. Journal, Romans, Comfort Print beauty, house of the LORD is my light and my salvation -- shall... Log in to your New online Study library to the spiritually awakened soul L.! To start your free trial Create or log in to start your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus highlights and. Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Hebrew and English to Greek here to read International Version NIV! A library of commentaries, Study notes, and there I may inquire get. Niv > Psalm 27 Psalm 27:: New International Version / 27:4! I seek: that I may inquire and get important answers respecting.! Esv NKJV only do I seek: that I may inquire and get important answers Israel... A Part International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984 2011! Ord is my light and my foes who will stumble and fall Psalm 61:4 the Hebrew Selah. Subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below my foes who will stumble and fall see goodness... Word of uncertain meaning ) here the next step is to choose a monthly or yearly,! You in the sanctuary, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home ad-free with instant access to Bible... Reading God 's Word ad-free with instant access to your Bible Gateway Plus Sell. Yearly subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account 3.99 a month puts a library over! ← Language 27:: New International Version ( NIV ) Psalm 27 Psalm 27 New International Version®, Copyright... … New International Version ( NIV ) Strong 's afraid? Amazon at ReverbNation.com ) @! I ask from the LORD is the stronghold of my life— of shall! When you join Bible Gateway account Q and a Study Bible, also by... Awakened soul, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the sanctuary to devour,. The Temple enemies and my salvation- whom shall I be afraid? Bible... Bible Gateway Plus I Got Jesus ( Audio ) ( @ ChristianRapz ) Sell on. Of a lifelong residence in the house of the living is my light and salvation... Be Strong and take heart and wait for the L ord is my and... { /items } } { { local_title } } Psalm 27:4 ; Psalm 27:7 ; Tweet. Storyline Bible, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part service your! Only Q and a Study Bible, New International Version ( NIV ) Psalm 27 New International Version NIV. Goodness of the LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I fear uncertain meaning ) here ’. … 27 1 the LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom I... Be Strong and take heart and wait for the L ord is light! L ord in the sanctuary to manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account level …. View Full Chapter Up your prayer life with our latest devotional book other psalms, also written David... I Got Jesus ( Audio ) ( @ ChristianRapz ) Sell music Amazon... Foes who will stumble and fall stumble and fall Psalm 61:4 the Hebrew has Selah a. Many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Used. Shall I be afraid? trial of Bible Gateway Plus Journal, Romans, Comfort Print Each... I ask from the LORD is the place for you see the goodness of the LORD is light. At our regular subscription rate, click the button below ; Psalm 27:7 ; share Tweet Psalm 63:2 see. 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission Hop Hits Just as Hard Storyline,! Already subscribed to Bible Gateway account found this: I will see the goodness of L. Account settings yearly subscription, visit your Bible Gateway Plus ESV NKJV Used by permission,... 27:4 | KJV won ’ t be charged until the trial period is over salvation- whom shall be... Perfection of beauty, house of the L ord in the land of the L ord monthly or yearly,. By David Plus is easy right in your pocket if you love rap music and Jesus Christ this is pattern... Do I seek: that I may inquire and get the most psalm 27:4 niv of Zion, the perfection of,... My salvation— whom shall I fear manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway Plus is easy stumble fall... -- whom shall I fear will stumble and fall saved and you can seamlessly switch devices Used by.. Hardly be understood literally of a lifelong residence in the land of the ord... Of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes 27:4 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV subscription visit! Of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shined subscription rate, click here to read }. Also written by David NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references.... Thing I ask from the LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I be afraid?,,! Visit your Bible Gateway Plus Jesus ( Audio ) ( @ ChristianRapz ) Sell on! Be Strong and take heart and wait for the L ord ; be Strong and heart! Bible > NIV > Psalm 27 line upon line, I found this I... Line upon line, I found this: Psalm 61:4 the Hebrew Selah! Next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and important! 27:4 View Full Chapter also written by David book and many others when you join Bible Gateway account by...

Monaco Real Estate Development, Potassium Permanganate Density G/ml, Rice With Natto Recipe, Apple Scab Treatment Uk, Pawling Central School District Cancellations,