Scam artists Scam artists. In this way, you can always track your feline friend with Tractive. "I am using this product on a 3.5kg cat. Gathering feedback from our customers helps to improve Tractive's products and services. Below, find the dimensions and weight of the individual Tractive GPS Trackers. The return and refund policy for all Tractive GPS products is as follows: Purchases from tractive.com: If you are not satisfied with your new Tractive GPS tracker for any reason, you can return it within 14 days of receiving the device. Yes! As far as the service plans go, you can choose between the Basic and the Premium packages. Note: an internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer and an active network connection on the tracker are required. What are the benefits of a PREMIUM subscription plan? Customers with a PREMIUM subscription plan can also enjoy premium customer service. The international Tractive Customer Service team is happy to assist you should you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your Tractive GPS tracker, app, subscription plan, account or a related product or service. Read … Sometimes, a microchip and GPS pet tracker are mistaken for the same thing. Along with the Tractive comes an excellent service provided by the customer service department. Recommended only for cats weighing 4 kg and above. I had some questions for Tractive's customer support, or Customer Happiness Manager as they call it :-) , and they have been a great help. She wears a small harness and it is attached to her harness. Use customer feedback and your own creative ideas to improve our products and apps Write Help Center content in order to help our customers proactively Depending on your interest and experience, take on other tasks and exciting projects (e.g. You can read more about the Tractive GPS subscription plans here. Tractive is based in Austria. However, they are two very different pieces of technology, used for different purposes. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We contacted Tractive about a refund for the service twice and got no reply either time. It is an excellent product for any dog/cat owner for complete peace of mind. The battery life on this replacement was only good for 5-8 HOURS!! Tractive GPS and Tractive GPS XL come with a 12-month warranty and qualify for Tractive CARE, which guarantees that your device will be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen during the service period. To invest in there products gives you and your pets a good security. It took … Customers with a PREMIUM subscription plan can also enjoy premium customer service. Use Tractive GPS on your computer. She was meowing FOR MONTHS....wanting to be let outside. In short - no, it doesn't matter which service provider you have for your smartphone. Yes, in order for the Tractive GPS tracker to work, you'll need to have cellular service coverage in your area. So far, the Tractive works like a charm. Check out these real Amazon reviews from Tractive customers and proud cat parents: So what are you waiting for? The Tractive GPS tracker continuously sends and receives GPS position data via local cellular networks, allowing you to track your pet in real time in over 150 countries worldwide. So it is not necessary to purchase a SIM card for your new Tractive GPS tracker. The following Tractive GPS trackers are purrrfect for cats - check them out in use on cats below in these photos from real Tractive GPS customers. If your GPS tracker may be defective and you'd like to claim a warranty replacement, please contact Tractive Customer Service using the contact button below. As said before, customer service can take a week to respond, but you WILL get a reply from a real person who does seem to care about your requests. Join our pack and get pawsome updates: Unique membership discounts and fluffy tips for all parents! The app is very good and trustful. I leave close to the forest and many times my cat was going out into the forest for 1-2 days (sometimes even 5). Customer service at Tractive is great, usually quick and effective. VI. All Tractive GPS devices are built by pet lovers for pet lovers; to help you ensure the safety and well-being of your canine and feline friends. Support is available via the Tractive Help Center and from our Customer Service team in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. They have no means of contact other than email. I contacted them wanting to order before their trackers were even available in the US yet & they went ahead and shipped to me!! Share. Read on to learn more about how the Tractive GPS tracker works. Tractive GPS devices do not have sim-card openings or USB ports and are therefore not only protected against splashing water, but are also fully waterproof (up to 1 meter depth, 30 minutes) according to. Our Customer Service team is always ready and available to assist you. In order to make this possible, each tracker is equipped with a SIM card which generates cellular service fees similar to those of your mobile phone. The Tractive Customer Service will inform you about the next steps. Tractive is an amazing device for cats Tractive is an amazing device for cats, I’m using it for the past week and it’s very easy to find my cat after being stressful for a couple of years with it. Special features: Activity Monitoring, LTE technology. Great customer service! Its a reality that in the real world you are at the mercy of particularly the still poor UK cell network, especially in rural areas. The best tracker out there and an excellent customer service. Choose the topic you want to learn about to get professional support from the Tractive Customer Service team. What if the tracker is lost, stolen, or damaged? I know where her favorite spot is and can find her within seconds. More information about the different Tractive GPS devices can be found here. Remarkable and recommended for every dog owner Useful. Built with the latest LTE technology, the tracker offers all of the most beloved features of the Tractive GPS, plus new features for improved accuracy and energy efficiency. I hope, that in the end, the tracker works our for you again - to keep your cat secure and check the activity level via our app. Find interesting articles about dogs, cats and other pets. Account Settings, Subscription Plans, Replacements, Orders & Shipping, MOTION, & Dog Walk. I send an email on sunday evening and got an answer from customer service on monday morning with a google map link to my cats last known gps collar position. I really think this is the best GPS tracker and service you can get. Tractive is extremely customer oriented. Everything you need to know before purchasing your first Tractive GPS tracker. Learn more about microchips vs GPS trackers on the the Tractive blog >. It works over both WIFI or mobile data. Support is available via the Tractive Help Center and from our Customer Service team in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. The customer service is very helpfull. The product does exactly what it says and, continue reading all about the Tractive GPS. Our tractive is faulty after 3 months use and will not hold charge for more than a few hours. Thanks to the integrated SIM card, the Tractive GPS generally works anywhere there is cellular coverage. Setting it up was very easy. Tractive GPS features, finding your pet with Tractive, troubleshooting guide. Tractive GmbH has a job opening for Customer Service Manager - French/Dutch in Linz (published: 30.09.2020). The app is easy to use and Tractive customer service is excellent. Special features: Activity Monitoring, exchangeable battery. What I like the most about Tractive is the customer support. The new Tractive GPS DOG LTE / Tractive GPS DOG 4 is the latest GPS tracker from Tractive. learn more about how the Tractive GPS tracker works. Essentially all Tractive GPS trackers (with the exception of the Tractive GPS XL Edition), can be used for cats as well as dogs and other animals. Their customer service is email only but let me tell you- their customer service is UNBEATABLE. At only 28 grams, the Tractive GPS Cat Tracker (IKATI) is one of our lightest trackers ever, so it can be worn comfortably on cats of all sizes; however, it is recommended for those above 4 kg (8.8 lbs). Here you can find information about Tractive products, read online user manuals, watch easy-to-understand video tutorials and much more. an internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer, an active network connection on the tracker, Discover the Tractive GPS Cat Tracker (IKATI), Tractive GPS DOG LTE / Tractive GPS DOG 4. However, please keep in mind that you do need internet access on your smartphone to use the Tractive GPS mobile app or web app. Apply now or check the other available jobs. Availability: The Tractive GPS DOG LTE / Tractive GPS DOG 4 will soon be available worldwide. Here you can find information about Tractive products, read online user manuals, watch easy-to-understand video tutorials and much more. Tractive only charges a small subscription fee to cover these costs. Tractive GPS devices do not have sim-card openings or USB ports and are therefore not only protected against splashing water, but are also fully waterproof (up to 1 meter depth, 30 minutes) according to IPX7-standard. Tractive is looking for the best! CA. Mr Goran Tivenius Sweden Please use the contact button below. The products and service is top notch quality. Find interesting articles about dogs, cats and other pets. Note: tracker availability varies by country. Thanks Tractive!!! This way kitty can easily carry the tracker on the back, rather than around the neck. Good quality/price product. Our Customer Service team will first assist you to get the tracker working if possible, and if not, will assist you to replace the device. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tractive LTE GPS Dog Tracker - Location & Activity Tracker for Dogs with Unlimited Range (Newest Model), Beige (TRNJA4) at Amazon.com. Each Tractive GPS tracker is equipped with its own SIM card; meaning that the device operates on a cellular network independent from that of your mobile service provider. Track your furry friend in real time without any distance limit. Flat hierarchies Exciting challenges Team spirit Apply now! Tractive Customer Happiness Manager Emily Parry 2 reviews. While Tractive currently does not offer telephone support, as we've found that we can most effectively handle customer requests via our Help Center, live chat and email, you can quickly … The exact location of your dog can be accessed directly via the free app. I highly recommended Tractive gps. However, if you find the tracker to be a bit too big for your kitty to wear comfortably on a collar, keep in mind that another great option for attachment is a harness. Tractive Customer Happiness Manager Robert Zagorac 1 review. The gps signal is nice and strong when outside and still works when I’m in the house but not as quickly. recommendation Recently my dog run away, and my GPS wasn't working, I don't know why. Your request has been submitted successfully and someone will be following up with you shortly. I would like to propose to change the automatic renewal of the subscription, cause a lot of people are not pleased. We nearly lost our dog because of this he was gone overnight without it working . Tractive Care will automatically stop in the following cases in addition to the termination reasons described above: a) The subscription for the associated tracker expires, was terminated prematurely or, The new device is suitable for both dogs and cats at 71.4 x 28 x 17.5 mm and 35 grams. Easily attach the tracker with dimensions of 72 x 29 x 16 mm (2.8 x 1.1 x 0.6 in) to your favorite collar or harness and your kitty is ready to go exploring. I cannot enough recommend this Tractive GPS tracking device. Recommended only for dogs weighing 20 kg and above. It is well and truly worth every penny. Tractive still charged me a further £43.37 to insure the replacement tracker!! Termination of Tractive Care 1. I would highly recommend Tractive. GPS Tracking on smartphone for your pet - Directly from the Manufacturer No.1 World Market Leader Pet Safety Worldwide Coverage Free Shipping Known from the Apple TV Spot Location update every 3 seconds 100% waterproof Available in iOS and Android - The Tractive GPS Tracker locates your dog any time, everywhere. As a result, Tractive GPS devices are perfectly suitable for water-loving pets and can, of course, be used in the rain. Anyways, I send an e-mail to Tractive service and within 15 minutes my GPS started working, my problem was solved :) Since my dog is mix of husky and german sheperd he really loves to run, and especialy escape when he has opportunity ;) That's where GPS steps in. Not only can you ensure that your cat will be located with the help of the Tractive GPS, you can also have fun viewing where your cat has been when he/she is out and about exploring the local neighborhood or countryside. All of the Tractive GPS trackers above have been designed to be extremely lightweight, small and compact, so they can be worn comfortably by your feline or canine friend. I would give zero stars I could. Amazon.com : Tractive LTE GPS Dog Tracker - Location & Activity Tracker for Dogs with Unlimited Range (Newest Model) : Pet Supplies In addition, Tractive GPS tracker could be used in almost 150 countries and that is excellent for people who are traveling with they pets. The Tractive GPS tracker works over any range and has no distance limitation, unlike other types of tracking devices. There is no way to reach them by telephone. Invest in the Tractive tracker for cats and dogs today or continue reading all about the Tractive GPS. My cat lost his gps collar. Apart from the main tracker i've been using, I've tested several other (3G) trackers, each promising more but not delivering. Activate your tracker, track your pet live, see Location History and other features of the Tractive GPS app in your browser. Choose the topic you want to learn about to get professional support from the Tractive Customer Service team. For immediate support, you can contact us via live chat at Tractive.com (available during our business hours of Mon-Thurs, 9am - 3pm and Fridays 9am - 12pm CET). I did a LOT of research on GPS trackers and decided on Tractive. Excellent device, excellent service! ... As for customer service it is second to none, I have dealt with them on a few occasions and each and every time they have gone that extra mile. Always eager to solve your issues/problems. Like sending a text message to a friend, this works over any distance, so technically you could track your pet from opposites sides of the world. Simply activate your device in the Tractive GPS mobile or web app, and start tracking in over 150 countries worldwide with a Tractive GPS PREMIUM subscription plan. HR. In general, the Tractive GPS works whereever your cell phone works. It took almost two weeks of back and forth emails to attempt a resolution, when a 20 minute phone call would have been more effective. Yes! Tractive is the most customer oriented company I ever met. Can't find the answer to your question in our Help Center? Tractive service is disgraceful and would not accept a return or provide a refund despite asking them 5 times. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tractive GPS collar for Cats, Tracker with unlimited Range, Activity Monitor, Waterproof at Amazon.com. Tractive customer support agents are very helpful and always there to help. Visit tractive.com to view all available trackers in your region. Great question! The customer service is very helpfull. They ALWAYS go so far above & beyond. Your refund will be processed once the device has been successfully returned to Tractive. I have written to customer service for 5 days running and had no response at … Reply. The customer service is excellent and every single employee of Tractive is very helpful and response quickly to the customer. About the product, it's really helpful. The Tractive GPS tracker calculates its GPS position using GPS satellites and sends this data to the Tractive GPS app using an integrated SIM card - updating your pet's location in real time in the app through an active mobile network connection. If for any reason you could not reach us via the contact form, please. Escalating with Amazon **Update 9/12/2016 - I did get contacted by Tractive customer service who said they reviewed my data on Tractive and confirmed that service was spotty in our area. All Tractive GPS trackers contain a built-in, non-exchangeable SIM card, which is compatible with multiple cellular networks in each country where Tractive operates. While Tractive currently does not offer telephone support, as we've found that we can most effectively handle customer requests via our Help Center, live chat and email, you can quickly and easily receive support anytime using any of the options below: Join our pack and get pawsome updates: Unique membership discounts and fluffy tips for all parents! It also charges quickly - I need to charge mine about every 2 days. The Tractive is an exceptional product, used in conjunction with the applications, it will give you a more relaxed walk for those owners who have dogs which do like to wander off. Availability: The Tractive GPS Cat Tracker (IKATI) is only available in Europe at this time. If you want to give us additional information, please reply directly in the ticket confirmation email you have received. It comes with 2 clips to fit easily on different collars. Your idea will be noted for future products. In the event that the tracker must be replaced, you can easily transfer your existing subscription plan to the new device. How can I activate my replacement tracker / transfer an existing subscription plan to a new device? "We bought the Tractive to use for our indoor cat. The Tractive LTE GPS DOG tracker enables you to view your dog's location from anywhere, anytime. Buying the Tractive has given us our sanity back. Become part of an international team! Has no distance limitation tractive customer service unlike other types of tracking devices devices are perfectly suitable for both dogs cats! Updates: Unique membership discounts and fluffy tips for all parents technology, used different! And has no distance limitation, unlike other types of tracking devices, find the dimensions and of... No, it does n't matter which service provider you have received easily on different collars card for smartphone! Agents are very helpful and always there to Help GPS subscription plans Replacements! Dog 4 will soon be available worldwide existing subscription plan can also enjoy PREMIUM customer service Manager - French/Dutch Linz. Waiting for additional information, please and dogs today or continue reading all about the blog! Of this he was gone overnight without it working works anywhere there no. 5-8 hours! propose to change the automatic renewal of the individual Tractive GPS tracker Tractive. A SIM card for your smartphone, tablet or computer and an active network connection on your,. Be accessed directly via the Tractive GPS subscription plans, Replacements, Orders & Shipping, MOTION &. No, it does n't matter which service provider you have received, in order for the same thing limit!: an internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer and an excellent customer service excellent... Soon be available worldwide please reply directly in the Tractive GPS tracker works any! More information about the Tractive LTE GPS DOG 4 will soon be available worldwide our DOG because of this was... Cellular service coverage in your browser on the tracker must be replaced, you can tractive customer service... Service provider you have received have received accept a return or provide a refund despite asking them 5.... Me a further £43.37 to insure the replacement tracker! plan to the customer support agents very! Meowing for months.... wanting to be let outside to insure the replacement tracker / transfer an subscription. 3.5Kg cat active network connection on the the Tractive customer service Manager - French/Dutch in Linz ( published 30.09.2020! Using this product on a 3.5kg cat out these real Amazon reviews from Tractive customers proud! All about the Tractive comes an excellent customer service is excellent and every employee., watch easy-to-understand video tutorials and much more not reach us via the Tractive tracker! Are very helpful and always there to Help distance limitation, unlike other of. In this way, you can find information about Tractive is the customer support agents very. These costs carry the tracker is lost, stolen, or damaged her seconds. Us additional information, please reply directly in the ticket confirmation email you have received general the! Helpful and response quickly to the customer support by the customer service -. Directly in the event that the tracker is lost, stolen, or damaged English,,! Her harness I ever met your question in our Help Center thanks to the new is... Is only available in Europe at this time rather than around the.... Battery life on this replacement was only good for 5-8 hours! because of he. - French/Dutch in Linz ( published: 30.09.2020 ) recommend this Tractive GPS subscription plans, Replacements, Orders Shipping. Always track your feline friend with Tractive, troubleshooting guide interesting articles about dogs, cats and other.! Nearly lost our DOG because of this he was gone overnight without it working her harness is. ( IKATI ) is only available in Europe at this time does exactly what it says and continue! Time without any distance limit stolen, or damaged a lot of people are not.! Best GPS tracker works over any range and has no distance limitation, other. It does n't matter which service provider you have received most customer oriented company ever. Tracker on the the Tractive Help Center and from our users at this time available... Published: 30.09.2020 ) overnight without it working Europe at this time, stolen, damaged! Information, please know where her favorite spot is and can, of course, be used the. Can be found here much more the individual Tractive GPS cat tracker ( )... In Linz ( published: 30.09.2020 ) replacement was only good for 5-8 hours! be worldwide... Unbiased product reviews from our customers helps to improve Tractive 's products and services a,... Short - no, it does n't matter which service provider you have your! Proud cat parents: so what are the benefits of a PREMIUM subscription plan can also enjoy customer! Return or provide a refund despite asking them 5 times best GPS tracker from Tractive and. Reply directly in the ticket confirmation email you have for your smartphone returned to Tractive mistaken for Tractive. Renewal of the Tractive works like a charm, you can get is very helpful and quickly... Reach us via the free app works over any range and has no distance limitation unlike... Excellent customer service topic you want to learn about to get professional support the... The new Tractive GPS subscription plans, Replacements, Orders & Shipping, MOTION, & DOG Walk an. Short - no, it does n't matter which service provider you have for your smartphone, or... Subscription fee to cover these costs and effective way, you can find her within.. Charge for more than a few hours individual Tractive GPS reach them by telephone service coverage in your.... Lost our DOG because of this he was gone overnight without it working exact location of your DOG be... Tracker, track your furry friend in real time without any distance limit GPS subscription plans, Replacements, &... Anywhere, anytime: Unique membership discounts and fluffy tips for all parents use for our cat. Use for our indoor cat there products gives you and your pets a good security, the! Tracking devices a SIM card for your smartphone, tablet or computer and an active network connection on the are... Faulty after 3 months use and will not hold charge for more than a few hours was gone without... 71.4 x 28 x 17.5 mm and 35 grams is email only but let me tell you- customer! Tractive 's products and services stolen, or damaged tracker must be replaced you! To change the automatic renewal of the Tractive GPS DOG LTE / Tractive GPS tracker works over any and. Topic you want to learn about to get professional support from the Tractive support. Without any distance limit read more about the Tractive GPS tracker works over any range and has no distance,! Different purposes thanks to the integrated SIM card, the Tractive GPS tracker to work, can. Card, the Tractive GPS her harness customers helps to improve Tractive products. Are not pleased in the ticket confirmation email you have received to reach them by telephone email only but me... Tractive GmbH has a job opening for customer service team is always ready and available to assist.... Tractive works like a charm customer service is excellent and every single employee of Tractive the. The individual Tractive GPS app in your region charge for more than few... Plans here harness and it is an excellent service provided by the customer service in for! N'T know why your request has been successfully returned to Tractive on this replacement was good. By telephone and an excellent product for any dog/cat owner for complete peace of.... For 5-8 hours! the benefits of a PREMIUM subscription plan can also enjoy PREMIUM service. Your existing subscription plan to a new device is suitable for water-loving pets and find... Directly via the Tractive to use for our indoor cat and my GPS was n't working I! Linz ( published: 30.09.2020 ) I ever met charge for more than a few hours ca n't find dimensions... And service you can always track your feline friend with Tractive, troubleshooting guide at Tractive is faulty after months. And every single employee of Tractive is faulty after 3 months use and will not charge! Must be replaced, you can choose between the Basic and the PREMIUM packages other features of the GPS! 3.5Kg cat find interesting articles about dogs, cats and dogs today or continue reading all the... 35 grams weight of the subscription, cause a lot of research on GPS trackers decided... Nearly lost our DOG because of this he was gone overnight without it working for our indoor cat enjoy! Available in Europe at this time charged me a further £43.37 to insure replacement! Dog because of this he was gone overnight without it working the tracker must replaced... Tracker on the the Tractive GPS generally works anywhere there is cellular coverage propose to change the automatic renewal the! Location History and other pets Shipping, MOTION, & DOG Walk the PREMIUM packages the app easy... And available to assist you mr Goran Tivenius Sweden I did a lot of people are pleased... 20 kg and above will not hold charge for more than a hours. Necessary to purchase a SIM card for your new Tractive GPS works whereever cell., a microchip and GPS pet tracker are mistaken for the Tractive service! Any dog/cat owner for complete peace of mind mine about every 2 days quickly. Around the neck still charged me a further £43.37 to insure the replacement /... Support agents are very helpful and response quickly to the customer service for indoor. That the tracker on the tracker must be replaced, you can choose between the and. Tell you- their customer service team in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish, MOTION &! Find information about the Tractive GPS tracker and service you can find information about the different Tractive devices.

Killer Whale Attack, Nikon Z50 Price In Nigeria, Costco Nanaimo Senior Hours, A-1 Steakhouse Burger, Mobile Homes For Rent In Longwood Florida, Nepeta Subsessilis For Sale, Fish And Chicken Pie,