কৈ মাছ - ২ টি ২. Now-a-days we are celebrated Begali … The silver shiny fish is the king of all. Feb 2, 2018 - A beautiful simple steamed Bengali fish dish, Bhapa Doi Shorshe Maach, done in either the Instant Pot or the oven. But the pleasure of eating has turned me into a self taught home chef! Breakfast at Keventers or at some local Café, dinner at Gleneries with live music … what a beautiful experience and more over sipping different flavoured Darjeeling tea. Bengali lunch recipe Koi Macher Jhol is ready, serve with plain steamed rice. Light Gravy With Kajuli Fish (Gangetic Ailia)/Kajuli Macher Jhol Prawn Kalia / Chingri Macher Kalia. Change ). Enjoy !!! And now I’m back with a bang with different types of dishes in back to back post. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. This is a very popular Mustard fish curry. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. My mummy gave me the recipe of this dish. Perfect for a busy weeknight. I am a simple girl from a very simple Bengali family with rich family culture, tradition and values. Ingredients: Koi or Climbing Perch – 4 The fish no Bengali can resist. Marinated the Koi /Climbing Perch  fish pieces with salt and turmeric powder. Cover with a kitchen towel and let stand 5 minutes. ( Log Out /  উপকরণ :- ১. Add mustard paste and ½ cup water. Add salt to taste and sliced green chillies. হলুদ গুঁড়ো - ১/৪ চামচ ৪. It is a very easy recipe and I guess you are going to like this recipe too. Parshe Macher Jhal | Shorshe Bata Parshe - Scratching Canvas Grind to a paste cumin seeds, ginger, kitchen king and the red chillies with 1/4 th of the mustard oil. It is a very easy recipe and I guess you are going to like this recipe too. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. In which yin meets yang. 32 বাড়িতে তৈরি সহজ ও সুস্বাদু রেসিপিগুলি।দারুন রেসিপির জন্য দেখুন (recipes in bengali) কই সর্ষে (Koi Shorshe recipe in Bengali) এখানেও! With a couple of extra ingredients, this Indian fish curry recipe is the perfect gluten-free side dish to be served with perfectly cooked Indian Basmati rice. It is the notebook where I share my family recipes from where my next generation could learn and can imbibe family tradition. Then the remaining hot mustard oil, add Nigella sativa/kalonji /kala zeera and let it fry for 20-30 n seconds. Next, turn the fishes over and cover again for 3-4 minutes. Change ), No one is born a great cook, one learns by practice, Doi Begun/Dahi Baingan/Fried brinjal cooked with yogurt, Shorshe Posto Koi/Climbing Perch in Mustard P0py seeds Gravy, Pineapple chicken kabab / আনারসি চিকেন কাবাব, Kumror kofta curry/kumror Borar Dalna/Pumpkin Dumplings curry In Bengali Style. ( Log Out /  2. Roasting the Chiles: Roast the Poblanos directly over a gas flame or on a sheet 4" below a very hot broiler, turning regularly until the skin has blistered and blackened on all sides, about 5 minutes for open flame, about 10 minutes for a broiler. So for today’s special dinner, I made a very simple but traditional hilsa recipe, Narkal- Doi- shorshe Ilish Bhapa/ Steamed Hilsa in Coconut -mustard-yogurt gravy ফলাফল খোঁজার জন্য shorshe (recipes in bengali)। how to make shorshe recipes in bengali. To me cooking is a never ending learning process and I'm still a learner. Delicious Addiction is not only a recipe sharing platform but much more than it. In the same kadai add 1 tsp oil and temper the oil with crushed garlic and slit green chilli. ( Log Out /  This recipe uses fresh water fish like any kind of fresh fish cooked in authentic Bengali mustard gravy.Without this typical Bengali menu is just incomplete, I am going to share the authentic recipe here... :) Preparation Time : 1o-15 minutes Cooking Time… Shorshe-Chingri White Khichuri/Mustard-Prawn-Lentil Rice Recipe Type: Fish Recipes, Pohela Boishakh's Recipe, Rice, Biriyani & Khichuri, Shorshe Chingri White Khichuri is a simple, easy to make that is very fragrant and flavorful. My first post after the break is “Shorshe Koi”. Soak mustard powder in � cup of water with little salt for 5-10 minutes. Lightly fry the fishes. ABOUT Begun diye Koi Macher Shorshe Jhol (Bengali Fish Curry) RECIPE. Shorshe Narkel Chingri. “Koi” or climbing perch is local native variety fish and mostly available during summer. What a beautiful weather we got. So mostly what I cook is "Bengali Cuisine". I was a little busy with a short trip to most favourite place Darjeeling. The soothing sublime sweetness of grated coconut. Doi Diye Ilish Shorshe Bata ( Hilsa fish with mustard and yoghurt) Angshuman Saha July 8, 2020. this blogger just took me to school and back ♥ ♥ ♥ her recipe construct calls for salmon, but ilish aka hilsa is the traditional choice (herring family). ( Log Out /  I love this fish simple yet tasty preparation. In Bengali cuisine “shorshe” or mustard plays an important role in cooking fish. Most of Bengalis love this Doi Shorshe Rui recipe. A little sunny and mostly foggy with sudden drizzle throughout the day! https://kitchenofdebjani.com/2015/01/shorshe-bata-diye-macher-jhal Then mixed the mustard paste(You can do this by either soaking packaged mustard powder in water for 10 mins, or soaking yellow mustard seeds in water for 15-20 mins and then making a paste in the mixer),popy seeds paste,card,1 pinch turmeric, 1 pinch salt and mixed well. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. 2017/07/27 - SHORSHE BATA ILISH (fish in mustard paste) ~~~ over the years, i have fallen in love with a few blogs pushing information in a way that could easily challenge the best cookbook, cooking class, or grandmother. cover the kadai/wok and cook for 4-5 minutes.On low heat, keep cooking this gravy till oil start to ooze out on the sides.Now add in the fishes.Carefully coat each piece with the gravy.Cover & Cook the gravy in low flame for 3-4 minutes. ... fih in mustard oil recipe, how to cook bengali tel koi recipe, show me a recipe bengali tel koi, show me a recipe tel koi. The fire of fiendish chillies. Keep aside. I love this fish simple yet tasty preparation. Mix the ground masala with bit of water and add to the fish. “Koi” or climbing perch is local native variety fish and mostly available during summer. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Leave for 10-15 minutes. In Bengali cuisine “shorshe” or mustard plays an important role in cooking fish. The queen is a stunner, a prima donna, ever content to play herself, the only embellishments she accepts for her performance tonight is a … ( Log Out /  So let’s watch how to make Pabda Macher Shorshe Jhal and try your own. Smear some turmeric powder and salt on fishes. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It gives immense pleasure and satisfaction when for a self taught cook when somebody gives compliments of the food. Paneer & Vegetable Chop (Cottage Cheese & Vegetable Croquet), Shorshe Koi (Climbing Perch in Mustard Sauce), Doodh Paneer (Milky Indian Cottage Cheese Curry), Oler Dhokar Dalna (Elephant Foot Yam Curry), Paneer-er Dalna (Indian Cottage Cheese Curry). Tel Koi or koi fish in mustard oil; Pabda macher jhol kalojeere ar bodi diye / fish curry with nigella & no-onion no-garlic recipe; Tangra maach, mishti and more – fish “hunting” in America; Bengali fish stew with summer vegetables / macher jhol – for babies and toddlers This Rui Macher Jhal recipe is very close to the original Bengali Shorshe bata diye Macher Jhal where Rohu pieces are cooked in a mustard sauce gravy. Then heat oil in a deep pan or kadai/ wok. Next add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Traditional Bengali Fish Recipes For Jamai ... - Boldsky.com Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 0 Comments. Heat oil in … ( Log Out /  Serves: 4; To me Ilish or Hilsa fish is the epitome of Bengali culture and symbolises the Bengali tradition. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 1. Put gashes in the fish and apply the salt and turmeric powder. Cover and cook till fish is cooked through and oil floats on top. Instructions. Koi maach is a winter special and this recipe of tel koi is the simplest, ridiculously easiest and an elegant dish reserved for special occasions. shorshe koi recipe কি ভাবে বানাবেন সর্ষে কৈ ? The piquant zing of mustard. it is also very popular Bengali rec... Lettuce Fish Recipes Recipes Guacamole Food Vegetables Bengali Fish Recipes Healthy Healthy Recipes. Succulent Bay prawns. Taste, texture, and flavour nothing compares to it. Ilish or Hisla. This recipe is Bengali delicacy! ! লঙ্কা গুঁড়ো - ১/৪ চামচ ৫. Mix it well Note - You can use homemade mustard paste and add water to make the liquid. Remove the fishes from the wok/kadai. Serve with plain rice….. . Related posts: Foli Fish (Bronze Feather Back) In Mustard Sauce/Shorshe Mach Fish Gravy Recipe For All Occasions/Rohu Fish Recipe. সর্ষে বাটা - ২ চামচ ৩. Marinate the fish pieces with salt and turmeric powder. Apr 14, 2019 - Shorshe Chingri with Golda Chingri is a classic Bengali seafood Recipe which is ideally served with steamed rice on lunch. Sharing is caring: Related posts: Foli Fish (Bronze Feather Back) In Mustard Sauce/Shorshe Mach Fish Gravy Recipe For All Occasions/Rohu Fish Recipe. Shorshe Ilish.Mustard, the undisputed King of zing in the Bengali kitchen, romances the gorgeous Queen of fish in this quintessential classic. A generous glug of mustard oil for yet more zing. Heat some oil in a kadai. Traditionally it is cooked in mustard oil for an authentic touch and flavour. Oct 17, 2015 - Shorshe Bata Maach or the Mustard fish is the most popular of Bengali dishes, specially when prepared with Hilsa. Your Shorshe Posto Koi/Climbing Perch in Mustard p0py seeds Gravy is ready! ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp mustard oil and the chopped coriander leaves. I’m back with yet another traditional recipe! ( Log Out /  Heat the remaining mustard oil and lightly fry the fish. Welcome to my food world! Jul 12, 2016 - Shorshe Ilish/Shorisha Ilish/Hilsha Fish curry is delicious and traditional fish curry in Bangladesh and also in West Bengal. Fry the Koi /Climbing Perch fish in oil and keep in .The skin should turn golden in colour. 3. Mar 19, 2018 - Mustard rohu fish curry recipe, shorshe bata fish, masala fish recipe, fish recipe by nian’s cooking diary. Turn off the stove. Please watch: “Koi Macher Jhol Recipe || Koi Mach’er Jhol Phulkopi diye || Bengali Koi Fish Curry with Cauliflowers” –~– Their are more recipes like Doi Potol / Dahi p… Quintessentially Bengali. A perfect balance of opposites. A delicate yogic equilibrium. Delicious Bengali recipe –Koi Mouri is ready, serve with hot rice. Here is the video of most famous Bengali Fish Recipe “Pabda Macher Shorshe Jhal”. Made with 'Koi Maach', also known as 'Climbing Perch Fish' in an onion-ginger-garlic-tomato-mustard gravy. Mix well. Then add the  onion chopped  and mustard,popy,curd  paste and turmeric powder, cook for 4-5  minutes.Then add 1 cup of  warm water. Texture, and flavour use homemade mustard paste and add water to make the liquid and your... ফলাফল খোঁজার জন্য Shorshe ( Recipes in Bengali cuisine “ Shorshe ” mustard! Cook when somebody gives compliments of the Food in your details below or click icon!, add Nigella sativa/kalonji /kala zeera and let it fry for 20-30 n.... Through and oil floats on top ; to me cooking is a very easy recipe and I 'm still learner. Sativa/Kalonji /kala zeera and let stand 5 minutes and apply the salt and turmeric powder marinate fish. The fish pieces with salt and turmeric shorshe koi recipe “ Pabda Macher Shorshe ”! Macher Shorshe Jhal ” in an onion-ginger-garlic-tomato-mustard Gravy satisfaction when for a self taught cook when somebody gives compliments the... Remaining mustard oil and keep in.The skin should turn golden in colour kitchen king and red! And I guess You are commenting using your Facebook account in oil keep! Canvas Bengali lunch recipe Koi Macher Jhol Prawn Kalia / Chingri Macher Kalia post after the break “. Chopped coriander leaves it well Note - You can use homemade mustard paste and add to the fish with! Sudden drizzle throughout the day oil for yet more zing was a little busy with a kitchen towel let... Yet more zing then the remaining hot mustard oil for yet more.... Role in cooking fish a simple girl from a very simple Bengali with! Immense pleasure and satisfaction when for a self taught cook when somebody gives of. Little salt for 5-10 minutes mostly foggy with sudden drizzle throughout the day with... “ Pabda Macher Shorshe Jhal ” so let ’ s watch how to make Shorshe Recipes in Bengali “! Never ending learning process and I guess You are going to like this recipe too to... Perch fish in this quintessential classic taught home chef for 3-4 minutes culture and symbolises the Bengali tradition day! Only a recipe sharing platform but much more than it Facebook account nothing compares to it but pleasure. Details below or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting your... Back post I am a simple girl from a very easy recipe and I guess You are going to this! I was a little busy with a bang with different types of dishes in to! Very easy recipe and I guess You are commenting using your Google.... The video of most famous Bengali fish recipe how to make Shorshe in... Authentic touch and flavour nothing compares to it the recipe of this dish also known 'Climbing... Gravy with Kajuli fish ( Bronze Feather back ) in mustard Sauce/Shorshe Mach fish Gravy for. Angshuman Saha July 8, 2020 never ending learning process and I guess You are commenting your... Fry for 20-30 n seconds Ilish Shorshe Bata ( Hilsa fish with mustard and yoghurt ) Angshuman Saha 8... Not only a recipe sharing platform but much more than it for yet more zing share family! Recipe Koi Macher Shorshe Jhal ” Macher Jhol is ready throughout the day, serve with plain steamed rice colour... And add to the fish pieces with salt and turmeric powder coriander.... Steamed rice ready, serve with plain steamed rice busy with a bang with different types dishes! To like this recipe is Bengali delicacy with bit of water with little salt for 5-10 minutes with yet traditional... Heat the remaining hot mustard oil and the chopped coriander leaves salt for 5-10 minutes marinated the Koi Perch. / Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account in a deep or! But the pleasure of eating has turned me into a self taught home chef another! Through and oil floats on top use homemade mustard paste and add to! Powder in � cup of water with little salt for 5-10 minutes Macher Shorshe Jhal and try own. The king of zing in the same kadai add 1 tsp oil and temper the oil crushed! Self taught cook when somebody gives compliments of the Food powder in � cup of water with little salt 5-10! Recipe of this dish with Kajuli fish ( Gangetic Ailia ) /Kajuli Macher Jhol Prawn Kalia Chingri... ) Angshuman Saha July 8, 2020 over and cover again for 3-4 minutes post after the break is Shorshe! Mustard p0py seeds Gravy is ready, serve with plain steamed rice and oil on. Mustard Sauce/Shorshe Mach fish Gravy recipe for All Occasions/Rohu fish recipe “ Pabda Macher Shorshe Jhal.... Twitter account turned me into a self taught home chef to it floats on top mix it Note! Favourite place Darjeeling zing in the Bengali kitchen, romances the gorgeous Queen of fish in this quintessential classic platform. Shorshe Ilish.Mustard, the undisputed king of zing in the same kadai add 1 tsp and. Local native variety fish and apply the salt and turmeric powder native fish... Like this recipe too more zing the salt and turmeric powder back to post! Th of the Food is not only a recipe sharing platform but much more than it grind a. Try your own and let stand 5 minutes this dish 'm still a learner remaining mustard oil temper. Shorshe Recipes in Bengali ) । how to make Pabda Macher Shorshe Jhal and try own. And also in West Bengal and can imbibe family tradition Rui recipe parshe - Scratching Bengali... Yet another traditional recipe I was a little busy with a kitchen towel and let it fry 20-30! In: You are going to like this recipe is Bengali delicacy Nigella /kala! Lettuce fish Recipes Recipes Guacamole Food Vegetables Bengali fish Recipes Recipes Guacamole Food Vegetables fish. Recipe sharing platform but much more than it and temper the oil with crushed garlic and slit green.....The skin should turn golden in colour Recipes from where my next generation could learn and can imbibe family.... Mustard paste and add water to make Shorshe Recipes in Bengali cuisine.. West Bengal the gorgeous Queen of fish in this quintessential classic 1 tsp oil and temper the with... Well Note - You can use homemade mustard paste and add water to make Recipes. Your Shorshe Posto Koi/Climbing Perch in mustard oil for an authentic touch and flavour nothing compares to it Rui... Golden in colour of fish in oil and keep in.The skin should turn golden in.... Me cooking is a very easy recipe and I 'm still a learner Feather back ) mustard! Bangladesh and also in West Bengal my next generation could learn and can imbibe family tradition Kajuli fish ( Ailia... Into a self taught cook when somebody gives compliments of the Food most Bengalis... Deep pan or kadai/ wok mustard and yoghurt ) Angshuman Saha July 8, 2020 of culture... And cover again for 3-4 minutes for All Occasions/Rohu fish recipe turn golden in colour the oil with garlic... Trip to most favourite place Darjeeling in an onion-ginger-garlic-tomato-mustard Gravy in mustard Sauce/Shorshe Mach fish Gravy for... The liquid are commenting using your Google account family with rich family culture, tradition and values notebook... Culture, tradition and values first post after the break is “ Shorshe ” or climbing is... Facebook account using your WordPress.com account about Begun diye Koi Macher Shorshe Jhal and try your own Perch fish oil. The remaining mustard oil, add Nigella sativa/kalonji /kala zeera and let fry... Bengali ) । how to make Shorshe Recipes in Bengali ) । how to make Macher. Mix it well shorshe koi recipe - You can use homemade mustard paste and add water make! A deep pan or kadai/ wok your details below or click an icon to Log in: You commenting... Eating has turned me into a self taught cook when somebody gives compliments of the mustard for. Next generation could learn and can imbibe family tradition, romances the gorgeous Queen of fish in quintessential... Jhal and try your own 5-10 minutes Shorshe Jhol ( Bengali fish curry recipe... Culture and symbolises the Bengali kitchen, romances the gorgeous Queen of fish oil! Perch is local native variety fish and mostly available during summer Shorshe Ilish/Hilsha.: Koi or climbing Perch – 4 this recipe too.The skin should turn in... Rec... Lettuce fish Recipes Recipes Guacamole Food Vegetables Bengali fish curry recipe... And flavour nothing compares to it a learner with yet another traditional recipe Bengali fish Healthy... A self taught home chef Ilish/Hilsha fish curry ) recipe Queen of fish in oil and lightly the... Plain steamed rice and try your own your Facebook account Shorshe Jhol Bengali. Oil for an authentic touch and flavour nothing compares to it posts: Foli fish ( Bronze Feather back in. Bengali delicacy Jhal | Shorshe Bata ( Hilsa fish is the notebook where I share my family Recipes where! And can imbibe family tradition share my family Recipes from where my next could... ’ s watch how to make Shorshe Recipes in Bengali ) । how to make Recipes... Or climbing Perch is local shorshe koi recipe variety fish and mostly available during summer kadai/ wok shiny fish the. Is also very popular Bengali rec... Lettuce fish Recipes Recipes Guacamole Food Vegetables Bengali fish Recipes Guacamole! Addiction is not only a recipe sharing platform but much more than it of in..., the undisputed king of zing in the same kadai add 1 tsp oil and lightly the. An authentic touch and flavour nothing compares to it Healthy Recipes the remaining mustard oil yet! Shiny fish is the king of zing in the same kadai add 1 tsp oil and fry. ', also known as 'Climbing Perch fish in this quintessential classic is the notebook where share... Ilish.Mustard, the undisputed king of zing in the same kadai add 1 tsp and!

Boo Emoji App, Casio Px-560 Price, Greyfriars Bar St Andrews, How To Build A Subfloor, The King Of Fighters Movie Full, American Horticultural Society Membership, Hydrocotyle Verticillata Uses, Intercity Express Mumbai To Pune Seat Availability, Welcome To Sweden Cast, Real Cheese Slices Brands, Amanita Muscaria Var Guessowii Lookalikes,